Monday, October 17, 2011

sonic generations pictures

well as most people know by now, sonic generations is coming out pretty soon, and I found a TON of pictures, also I'd like to point out this post will contain MAJOR SPOILERS so don't say I didn't warn you.... anyway, here they are:
sonic and classic sonic
tails and classic tails
Dr. eggman
metal sonic
shadow
ugh... why did they bring HIM back, well, it's at least better than NAVI I guess...
I also got a bunch of screen shots,
green hill zone
chemical plant zone
crisis city
OWNED!(sonic VS. silver)
YAAAAAAY IT'S CHAOS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
seaside hill
sonic fighting shadow
death egg boss fight
rooftop run
planet wisp
city escape (notice the wanted poster)
sonic being chased by the egg dragoon
sonic fighting big arm (3DS)
sky sanctuary
metal sonic boss fight
sonic in emerald coast (3DS)
also I got a few other pics
super sonic concept
classic super sonic concept
knuckles
I also have some pics from the cutscene before the final boss fight
sonic, classic sonic, tails, and classic tails.
coolest final boss EVER

so this boss is called the time eater,so Im guessing it eats time of something,
ya know somethings been bugging me about this, one of the worlds is crisis city from sonic 06, but in the end of that game, that was erased from time, maybe the time eater somehow fused that time line with the regular one, but wouldn't that mean that solaris had destroyed the present? strange, isn't it? I sure it'll explain all that in the game, at least I hope they will...

1 comment: