Sunday, October 2, 2011

nickaloadeon RANT


hey, sorry I haven't been posting but I just haven't had the time up until now,
ANYWAY...today Im going to talk about nickaloadeon, ughh... I have to say though, a while back, nick was a pretty good channel... and I really liked it, but now, I simply look at the logo, and I just want to break something... ya know there live action comedy's are pretty good, but the real life action adventure crap like the troop or power rangers are AWFUL but some of there animated shows... OH GOOD GOD... they make power rangers look good,
Im going to list all of there animated shows and tell you just what I think of them:

spongebob:
spongebob is pretty much they only thing thats keeping nick from becoming an even bigger train wreck then it already is,I know a lot of people nowadays say spongebob sucks, but try and watch a few of there other shows, them ask yourself the question: is spongebob REALLY as bad as you say it is?
penguins of madagascar:
this show is pretty good, but still, its not enough to keep nickaloadeon good
TUFF puppy:
look this is warped, kinda dumb and re uses jokes all the time, but at least it's mildly funny I guess,
planet sheen:
this show is pretty much a punishment we got for asking nick to bring back jimmy neutron, I mean the LEAST they could have done was give jimmy a cameo, I mean they made a whole new character that acted and even LOOKED like carl, couldn't they have done something like that with jimmy? OF COURSE NOT! THEN THE SHOW MIGHT BE SOMEWHAT GOOD!
crapboy and dumb dumb:
oh my god... this show makes SIDEKICK look good...I watched a promo for this piece of crap and I went blind for 2 hours...this show IS AWFUL, the animation is downright ugly the jokes are stupid,and I just wanna punch these 2 losers in the face SO HARD!!! ugh... and now I hate this show about a million times more now that JAZWARES is making FIGURES OF THIS TRAIN WRECK OF A SHOW!!! THIS SHOW KILLED NICKALOADEON!!!

ALSO... I here there making a kung fu panda show show... no, just no, I kinda liked that movie, I don't want nick ruining it, also I doubt jack black is going to be in it, oh my god... why, nickaloadeon? just... why?

No comments:

Post a Comment