Friday, October 14, 2011

more confirmed stuff about super mario 3d land

hey, if anyone remembers a few weeks back I put up some pictures of the new super mario 3d land game, here they are, these next few pictures are from the games opening movie,and since I don't have the dialog, I wrote my own,
princess peach(offscreen):NOOOOOO, NOT THE TANOOKI TREE!!! WHY?!?!?!
the next morning...
mario: hey guys have you seen the princess?
yellow toad: no.... Im ashamed of myself.
mario WELL YOU SHOULD BE! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER ALL MORNING!!
red toad: well she said she was going out to look at the tanooki tree after the storm last night,
mario: the storm last night... ohhhh so thats why luigi was hiding under his bed like a 4 year old,
blue toad: hey, look a floating letter!
mario: WHAT THE?!
yellow toad: look a note!
mario(reading the note):dear mario, like always, I took peach and am holding her captive, don't bother trying to rescue her it's hopeless
from bowser,
p.s. I also stole your snow cone maker,
red toad: WHAT?! WERE HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT! WE NEED SNOW CONES!!
mario: IS THAT REALLY ALL YOU CAN THINK OF NOW?! SNOW CONES?! MY GIRLFRIEND JUST GOT KIDNAPPED!
red toad: yeah but that happens all the time,
mario: yeah, thats true,
yellow toad: look, theres also a picture in here,
mario: really? what is it?
mario:OH MY GOD!!!!
blue toad: we need to save her!
mario: YOU?!this is MY game!
blue toad: but-
mario: thats MY picture on the box, it's called super MARIO 3d land, I was always player 1 in new super MARIO brothers wii,
blue toad:but at least there I cou-
mario: Im the one who has there own energy drink,
blue toad:then what can I-
the other toads look at him,
blue toad: eh.. what can WE do then?
mario: mmmmmmm.. YOU (he points at blue toad) can be the mailtoad, YOU (he points at the yellow toad) can help me by giving me 1ups and letting me jump on your head head to get to higher places, and YOU (he points at the red toad)can tell me the princess is in another castle.
red toad: awww, I always get that job....
mario: fine, you and yellow toad can switch places,
red toad: YAAAAYY!
heh.... if I was still allowed within 50 feet of the place they make nintendo games, I would so get a job writing scripts there, anyway, I also have some other pictures,
boom boom, and um... what looks like his sister..?
mario's new power up the boomerang suit
something about bowser looks, different...
a tanooki tailed boo,
a bunch of goombas stacked on top of each other
some kind of new dragon type enemy
a new kind of whomp or something.
ladybug like creatures,

now all I need to do is to buy a 3DS

No comments:

Post a Comment