Tuesday, September 13, 2011

super mario 3D land confirmed cover

hey if you didn't already know nintendo is releasing a new mario game called super mario 3D land, for the nintendo 3DS and they have now released the cover,
also, the game had a demo at comic con, which of course I didn't know was there, so I missed out:( (but I did get to try sonic generations) anyway, I also found some screen shots,
after being left out of so many games, boom boom, wants revenge
little did mario know, he was being stalked by a giant boo
maybe bowser could use a mint...
mario hangs out with his friends koopa number 1 and koopa number 2
why do they make these things so hard to catch?!?
the tanooki suit returns (I couldn't think of any more one liners, don't judge me)
so I guess a lot of people say this game is like a cross between super mario bros 3 and super mario 64,also there making a luigis manison 2 that should be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment