Monday, September 5, 2011

adventure time with fionna and cake review

hey, well I finale got rid of the tails doll, after that last post I made, I picked the lock and killed it with fire, then I packed the remains up and sent them to... eh...you know? Im not really that sure where I sent it, I think somewhere in japan...anyway, Im going to do a review on the gender swapped adventure time episode,
so this episode JUST came out like half an hour ago (in my time zone at least) so I guess this was a REALLY big deal, like when I was a comic con, they showed a sneak peek of the first 5 minutes of it or something, people cheered SO loud (if you were there you know what I mean) the beginning was a bit slow, but the second half was pretty good,I kinda wish they would have done a gender swapped peppermint butler because he's awesome(he's friends with death how cool is that??) it also has um... a "twist" ending, I don't wanna spoil it but, umm it's something you wouldn't expect, and now Im guessing the people who were at comic con are SO pissed about it now, this episode was pretty good but I kinda prefer finn and jake,
4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment