Tuesday, November 22, 2011

scaredy squirrel review

oh... my...god... why cartoon network, why would you create something so..so...so AWFUL, STUPID, BAD?! WHY?!?!
god.... this show is awful, you know what show Im talking about...scaredy squirrel....cartoon networks newest train wreck. oh my god how I hate this show... oh man, were to start... OH YES! the character's, so, the main character is I guess a neat freak squirrel who's design likely ripped of from conker. there's a skunk or something, and a fish like creature. yeah, and if that's not bad enough,the plots are AWFUL, first off the plots all have to do with PADDLE BALL yes you heard me. I kinda wonder if the creator of this show based that off his sucky childhood, where his only friend was a paddle ball, I don't know if that was just the topic of episode, because I could only sit through 1 episode without wanting to smash my tv, another thing Is the opening, it's downright annoying!! and I thought sidekick was bad.....ugh...I hate this show.....I HATE IT!!!! in the name of all that is holy DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW!!! the best part of the show.... was when it ended.
0 out of 5 stars

2 comments: