Tuesday, August 9, 2011

almost naked animals review



ummmm... I don't really know what to say about this show...basically it's a show about a bunch of animals that only where underpants running a hotel, yeah that's not weird at all...okay the show Isn't TOO bad, the animation kinda reminds me of a nickaloadean cartoon, but as far as I know it's made by that same guy who made fish hooks on the disney channel (he's kind of a double crosser, cuz he made one show for disney and then went and made another for ONE OF THERE RIVAL NETWORKS) anyway the show Isn't one of THE WORST show they've made, but it's not the best either, overall the show is sometimes tolerable but still its not my first choice, I guess if you like watching practically nude animals run a hotel check it out...maybe
2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment